Manager, Ad Operations, LA
Campaign Management | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
We are looking for a Manager to join our growing AdOps team. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with paid advertising experience, looking to do so at the highest level and be a part of the reason Unified continues to be listed high on Top Places to work. As a manager at Unified, you not only help our award-winning team to execute campaigns, but you can solve big-picture problems that create long-term value. You will be an integral member of a growing team, working closely with Account Managers and Publisher Partners to meet clients' KPIs and always exceed client expectations.
What you'll do:
- Manage execution for fortune 500 brands as an individual contributor, as well as overseeing Media Buyers and Associate Media Buyers
- Manage at least 2 direct reports, mentoring them in campaign execution and personal career growth
- Work with our technology product team by recommending design changes and enhancements to ensure the constant improvement of the Unified Platform
- Work closely with publisher partners (including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube) to collaborate on high profile campaigns and participate in beta tests.
Who you are:
- You have expert knowledge and experience running paid social advertising campaigns for Fortune 500 brands.
- You have exhibited leadership skills, and know how to coach and encourage teammates around you.
- You’re a Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin/Instagram/YouTube addict who understands and appreciates social
- You're analytical, organized and results driven
- You're comfortable in client-facing situations and internal meetings
- You’re both a long-term and short-term problem solver, able to put out today’s fire while also addressing the root cause.
- You’re startup-ready - not looking for a 9-to-5. You’re flexible and can adjust to a rapidly changing business.
- You’re a team-oriented problem solver and when the pressure is on, you keep your cool
- You’re a life-hacker.
- You don’t need to be a coder, but using tech to save time and improve workflow is a must
Need to have:
- Experience with Facebook ads, Twitter ads, YouTube ads, or other RTB media buying and optimization tools
- Management experience, training and coaching direct reports.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Google Docs
- Experience with website tracking tools such as Google Analytics
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional maturity, integrity, discipline and a positive attitude
Unified helps marketers make informed and impactful decisions with the industry’s only business intelligence platform purposely designed for social advertising. With experience collecting and enriching over $3 billion dollars of social investment data, Unified is passionate about providing Fortune 2000 brands and agencies greater transparency into their many teams, tools and strategies. The Unified Platform and service teams are specifically built to ensure data quality, optimize investments and answer critical business questions. Unified has offices in Atlanta, Austin, New York City, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
For the last three years, Unified has been recognized by AdAge and Crain’s as one of the “Best Places To Work”. For more information, visit www.Unified.com or follow @Unified on Twitter.
Unified is an equal opportunity employer.