Digital Account Manager (NYC)
Account Management | New York, NY | Full Time
Unified helps marketers make informed and impactful decisions with the industry’s only business intelligence platform purposely designed for social advertising. With experience collecting and enriching over $3 billion dollars of social investment data, Unified is passionate about providing Fortune 2000 brands and agencies greater transparency into their many teams, tools and strategies. The Unified Platform and service teams are specifically built to ensure data quality, optimize investments and answer critical business questions. Unified has offices in Atlanta, Austin, New York City, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
For the last three years, Unified has been recognized by AdAge and Crain’s as one of the “Best Places To Work”. For more information, visit www.Unified.com or follow @Unified on Twitter. Unified is an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for highly motivated Account Managers to join our fast-growing company and bring excellence to client relationship development and management. Account Managers are responsible for managing and growing their clients business and social marketing campaigns. As an Account Manager, you will work closely with the Sales and Advertising Operations teams to develop campaign strategy, manage projects, and support clients as their day-to-day contact. Candidates for this position are expected to excel in relationship building, have strong project management skills, a meticulous attention to detail, analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-moving and challenging environment.
- Successfully manage and support your account base and new business as the day to day contact for your accounts
- Increase revenue and retention rates for your account base and identify opportunities for additional revenue with prospective accounts
- Help clients measure their advertising campaign success and ROI by preparing reporting and account documentation
- Build positive business relationships with your account base through proactive support, on-site visits, and client education/training
- Review client campaigns regularly and make recommendations to ensure success
- Expertise in the understanding of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), as well as online marketing and associated technology
- 1-2 years account management experience in social advertising, digital media or ad network is required
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong leadership, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills with a focus on quality assurance and process improvement
- A team player, willing and able to collaborate with a diverse and dynamic team
- Familiarity working in a small but fast-paced startup company environment
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities and client requests