Digital Account Coordinator (NYC)
Account Management | New York, NY | Full Time
Unified helps marketers make informed and impactful decisions with the industry’s only business intelligence platform purposely designed for social advertising. With experience collecting and enriching over $3 billion dollars of social investment data, Unified is passionate about providing Fortune 2000 brands and agencies greater transparency into their many teams, tools and strategies. The Unified Platform and service teams are specifically built to ensure data quality, optimize investments and answer critical business questions. Unified has offices in Atlanta, Austin, New York City, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
For the last three years, Unified has been recognized by AdAge and Crain’s as one of the “Best Places To Work”. For more information, visit www.Unified.com or follow @Unified on Twitter. Unified is an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for a highly motivated Account Coordinator to join our fast-growing company and bring a positive attitude and a curiosity to learn to the Account Management Team. Account Coordinators are responsible for working with our team of Account Managers to make our clients happy. This will include: developing campaign strategy and ad targeting, building out client reporting and insights, and supporting our clients through the day to day client interactions with the Account Managers.
Candidates for this position are expected to excel in relationship building, have strong project management skills, a meticulous attention to detail, analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast moving and challenging environment.
The Account Coordinator position is the first step towards an Account Manager role, and there is high opportunity for growth.
- 1-2+ years of full-time work experience
- Interest in media, technologies, and a desire to keep informed of new trends
- Ability to prioritize duties and meet deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional maturity, integrity, discipline and a positive attitude
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work on your own as part of a distributed team
- Experience with, and a good understanding of online advertising
- You are on, and use, social networks frequently
- Strong analytical skills: must have a demonstrated track record of excellence in analytics, either via past work experience and/ or successful completion of analytic coursework
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and take initiative in order to solve problems as they arise
- You’re startup-ready - not looking for a 9-5 job, but you are looking for a rewarding career with high opportunity for growth
Nice to have:
- Expert use of Facebook ads, Twitter ads, or other RTB media buying and optimization tools
- Experience using Excel pivot tables and other presentation software programs, such as Powerpoint
- Experience building presentations and presenting in front of a group of people (whether internal or in front of clients)
- Internship, or full-time position at a tech start-up company