Customer Success Manager - Atlanta
Customer Success | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
Unified helps marketers make informed and impactful decisions with the industry’s only business intelligence platform purposely designed for social advertising. With experience collecting and enriching over $3 billion dollars of social investment data, Unified is passionate about providing Fortune 2000 brands and agencies greater transparency into their many teams, tools and strategies. The Unified Platform and service teams are specifically built to ensure data quality, optimize investments and answer critical business questions. Unified has offices in Atlanta, Austin, New York City, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
For the last three years, Unified has been recognized by AdAge and Crain’s as one of the “Best Places To Work”. For more information, visit www.Unified.com or follow @Unified on Twitter. Unified is an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking a highly motivated and driven candidate with a passion for driving customer success, building strong relationships and maximizing the power of social advertising for the role of Customer Success Manager in Atlanta. This full time position will report to the head of the Customer Success team on the east coast, and be focused on driving revenue growth for Unified’s top clients through consultative sales and account management practices. The Customer Success Manager is ultimately responsible for customer retention, account growth, and delivering marketing solutions that align with the customers’ needs and business objectives. Candidates that are right for this position are self-starters with an unquenchable thirst for learning and an innate ability to adapt to any and all situations. Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Represent Unified as a trusted and strategic advisor, owning relationships with key decision makers for Unified’s most strategic accounts
- Deeply understand customer digital media strategy, social advertising objectives, and brand/agency relationships and challenges
- Make strategic recommendations to customers on how they can optimize their use of Unified’s Software platform and/or managed service offering to drive the most value possible
- Forecast, strategize and successfully lead the execution of full renewals within your customer base.
- Differentiate between customer happiness and success by assessing business goals against measurable and defensible outcomes
- Act as a thought leader for customers, enlightening them with insights gleaned from data and industry trends
- Identify and close new Services and Software revenue opportunities from within customer base
- Act as a leader across all other internal Unified groups to ensure alignment and drive satisfaction, adoption, renewal and growth.
- Oversee Professional services and Customer Experience Teams to drive successful implementation and adoption of Unified Software
- Act as escalation point for key customer issues, leveraging other resources where needed to drive resolution.
- Act as internal Champion for customer needs to remove roadblocks and help them achieve objectives
- Partner with Sales team to identify and capture new market opportunities.
- Prepare and conduct regular on-site business reviews and presentations with Brand and Agency Leadership
- Update, measure and report on Unified’s revenue performance using Salesforce
- Ensure all client expectations are exceeded and they are raving fans of Unified!
What you’ll need to succeed
- 8+ years work experience
- 3 - 5+ years of digital media strategy experience, preferably in social media
- Customer Success, Account Management or Sales experience at a rapid-growth SaaS, Ad / Marketing Technology, or advertising company
- Preferable to have worked in management consulting supporting large enterprise Customers
- Strong Leadership and Executive presence
- Strategic, outcomes-focused mindset
- Hands-on experience implementing Facebook, Twitter and other social marketing campaigns
- Ability to speak authoritatively about holistic digital marketplace trends
- Ability to navigate complex political landscapes and relationships to drive change
- Strong Sales and Negotiation skills
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communications skills
- Strong customer success management and client facing skills
- Sound business acumen and ability to identify opportunities and risks with each client
- Master of project planning, implementation, and management