Account Coordinator (NYC)
Account Management | New York, NY | Full Time
Unified delivers technology and services to connect marketing data sets and optimize investments across the customer journey. Unified’s software empowers Fortune 500 companies and agencies to drive marketing success in the context of their business goals. The Unified Platform transforms fragmented marketing data into actionable intelligence and real-time activation. Unified has offices in New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Chicago. For more information, visit www.Unified.com or follow @Unified on Twitter. Unified is an equal opportunity employer.
Unified is looking for a highly motivated Account Coordinator to join our fast-growing company and bring a positive attitude and a curiosity to learn to the Account Management Team. Account Coordinators are responsible for working with our team of Account Managers to make our clients happy. This will include: developing campaign strategy and ad targeting, building out client reporting and insights, and supporting our clients through the day to day client interactions with the Account Managers.
Candidates for this position are expected to excel in relationship building, have strong project management skills, a meticulous attention to detail, analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast moving and challenging environment.
The Account Coordinator position is the first step towards an Account Manager role, and there is high opportunity for growth.
- 1-2+ years of full-time work experience
- Interest in media, technologies, and a desire to keep informed of new trends
- Ability to prioritize duties and meet deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional maturity, integrity, discipline and a positive attitude
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work on your own as part of a distributed team
- Experience with, and a good understanding of online advertising
- You are on, and use, social networks frequently
- Strong analytical skills: must have a demonstrated track record of excellence in analytics, either via past work experience and/ or successful completion of analytic coursework
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and take initiative in order to solve problems as they arise
- You’re startup-ready - not looking for a 9-5 job, but you are looking for a rewarding career with high opportunity for growth
Nice to have:
- Expert use of Facebook ads, Twitter ads, or other RTB media buying and optimization tools
- Experience using Excel pivot tables and other presentation software programs, such as Powerpoint
- Experience building presentations and presenting in front of a group of people (whether internal or in front of clients)
- Internship, or full-time position at a tech start-up company