Business Development Manager, Audio
Business Development | Thousand Oaks, CA | Full Time
Company Description: UNIFD (unifd.la) is a young hungry digital media company focused on driving brand awareness across emerging channels. UNIFD has built an industry leading Connected TV marketplace as well as an ‘Audio Everywhere’ marketplace.
The Role: UNIFD is looking for a hungry sales oriented and revenue driven individual to help build out it’s ‘Audio Everywhere’ marketplace. Today, we’re serving over 50MM requests per month across Mobile, Web, DOOH, and CTV environments with various types of ‘digital audio’ experiences. We’re looking for this person to help package up our offering and present and recruit new potential advertisers that want to partner with us. The advertisers can be brands, agencies, networks, and rep firms, as well as legacy radio buyers. This person would work with the UNIFD team to build a go-to-market strategy, help visualize marketing materials, and hit the ground running with networking and building relationships with advertisers.
- Prospect & Sell into Digital Audio Advertisers
- Build ‘go-to-market’ sales strategy
- Build marketing materials
- Platform liaison
- Revenue & Margin Management
- General understanding of Digital Audio landscape
- Sales Oriented & Money Motivated
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Excel)
- Great communicator & team player
- Extremely detailed oriented & organized