Executive Assistant & Social Media Whiz
Marketing | Agora Hills, CA | Full Time
We are seeking a passionate Social Media Coordinator to join and grow with our Agoura Hills-based team. This role would be providing key assistance in managing social accounts, reporting and analytics, research, new project outreach, and execution/implementation on the hundreds of passing items in a rapidly changing start-up environment.
This role has three major functions:
You will be working daily with our Director of Content to schedule and post on the social channels of our clients.
You will be working daily with our CEO to monitor Facebook ad campaigns, and deliver key insights and analytics reports regularly. As part of this, you will also be the leading point of Facebook account management, and customer service outreach.
You will be managing influencer outreach and presentation assembly for new clients seeking unique partnerships.
Strong candidates for this position will have:
- A can-do positive attitude, and self-starter nature.
- A desire to work in an intense and dynamic start-up environment.
- Excellent proficiency in using Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, and other burgeoning social channels.
- Great communication skills, both oral and written.
- The desire and willingness to learn a tremendous amount in a short period of time.
- Good proficiency in developing reports in Google Sheets or Excel.
- A four-year degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Outstanding organizational skills, and project management processes.
Why you should work with us:
- We value execution, not face-time, and as such, we offer unlimited vacation time.
- We value people over product and our team is our family.
- We have cool clients and unorthodox projects that will always keep you interested.
- We’re a brand new company experiencing rapid success, which is a fun drink to chug.
- We’ll buy you a burrito.