Art Director & Graphic Design Ninja
Marketing | Agora Hills, CA | Full Time
We are seeking a passionate Art Director with a background in graphic design to join our Agoura Hills-based team. This role would be providing key assistance in delivering assets to a number of our digital marketing clients, as well as assisting in developing key collateral for sales and partnerships.
This role has three major functions:
You will be working day-to-day with our Director of Content to develop creative assets that serve our digital clients (primarily social media assets, flyers, and compositions in conjunction with our photographer).
You will be responsible for developing decks, internal branding, and necessary creative resources to pursue new business.
You will be guiding the creative direction of new clients in collaboration with the Director of Content and CEO. This involves developing mood-boards, and several options of prospective social feed and UI/UX design.
Strong candidates for this position will have:
- A can-do positive attitude, and self-starter nature.
- A desire to work in an intense and dynamic start-up environment.
- Excellent proficiency in using creative tools (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), to create both original compositions, and tasteful curations of secondary assets.
- Great communication skills, both oral and written, to communicate vision internally and externally.
- Experience working with a brand or digital agency as an in-house design resource.
- Willingness to show transparent in-process work, and accept collaboration/real-time feedback.
Why you should work with us:
- We value execution, not face-time, and as such, we offer unlimited vacation time.
- We value people over product and our team as our family.
- We have cool clients and unorthodox projects that will always keep you interested.
- We’re a brand-new company experiencing rapid success, which is a fun drink to chug.
- We’ll buy you a burrito.