VoIP - Network Support Specialist
Exclusive Top Jobs | Zagreb, Croatia | Full Time
Umanova is a Swiss professional services company with an innovative and future oriented approach to consulting providing outstanding conditions.
For our international customer in Zagreb we are looking to hire several experienced VoIP-Network Support Specialist. The candidate should be able to manage, troubleshoot, perform maintenance activities and provide Level 1 and Level 2 support for CISCO equipment and devices.
- Work with the dedicated Service Center based in France
- Provide the service (fixing and incident resolutions around network, voice, printers) at customer site based on requests asked by the Service Center and tracked in the ITSM tools
- Report when the service has been done via email
- Provide remote and onsite support
Level 2 support : Printers
Proving curative maintenance
- Fill the printers with paper
- Receive and dispatch the paper boxes
- Replace toner
- Replace kit in case of failure
- Solve paper jam errors
- Reboot / Reset / Tests
Level 2 support : Voice and Networks
- Take over change requests (network or hardware failure or movement)
- Phone or CISCO conference station
- RJ45 cable (only between device and user plug)
- Take over addition requests of extra phone sets or conference SoundStations
- Install the phone set or CISCO conference SoundStation
- Connect phone and user plug
- Install a security cable
- Patch in LAN room
- Share phone reference (MAC address)
- Solve the problem on phone sets or CISCO conference SoundStations
Education, Experience & Knowledge
- Education in the field of IT – either degree or certified training.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in a likewise function.
- Used to work in a multinational and multicultural environment is an advantage.
- Fluent in both Croatian and English (spoken and written).
- Any other language is an advantage.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity: Interact with others in a sensitive and effective way. Respect and work well with others.
- Flexibility: Successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions.
- Resilience: Maintain effective work behavior when facing setbacks or pressure.
- Personal Motivation: Self-committed to work hard towards goals.
We are looking forward to your application. For further information please contact
marijana.elenova at umanova.com or call +41 (0) 22 736 12 15