Service Desk Analyst
Contracting Offer | Budapest, Hungary | Contract
Umanova is a Swiss professional services company with an innovative and future oriented approach to consulting providing outstanding conditions.
For one of our international clients we are looking to hire five experienced Service Desk Analysts in Budapest, fluent in the following languages:
- 1 Service Desk Analyst fluent in French and English
- 1 Service Desk Analyst fluent in Hungarian and English
- 1 Service Desk Analyst fluent in Dutch and English
- 2 Service Desk Analysts fluent in German and English
- Involved in Incident, Problem and Service Request Management.
- Provide workarounds and solutions based on SLA’s.
- In the case of Problem Management, report/escalate issue to Service Desk Manager or Senior Service Desk Analyst.
- Propose or recommend IM&T Services modifications to the Service Desk Manager to re-duce user impact.
- Refers more complex problems to problem managers and/or senior level.
- Participate to new IM&T Service testing, deployment and stabilization.
- Maintain and stays current with evolving Information technology.
- Clarify tickets logged with requesters and communicate about resolution progress.
- Ensure satisfactory customer service and prompt response times to the requesters.
- Share her/his support knowledge with peers in the same team and maintain associated documentation
- Communicate with user community to provide the status of open problems and the changes associated with new solutions
- Escalate significant issues or outages to the management
- Develop and maintain good working relationships, resolve problems, and positively influence others in order to successfully produce customer satisfaction.
Job Requirements and Expertise:
- Extensive knowledge in domain of expertise.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems
- General knowledge of IT infrastructure: Lan, WAN, Windows servers, active directory
- Good knowledge of informatics hardware (PC, Printer, scanner, smartphones etc.)
- Basic Knowledge in SAP system (account, print) is a plus
- ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential.
Education, Experience & Knowledge:
- Education in the field of IT – either degree or certified training.
- At least 2 years of experience in a likewise function.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity: Interact with others in a sensitive and effective way. Respect and work well with others.
- Flexibility: Successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions.
- Resilience: Maintain effective work behavior when facing setbacks or pressure.
- Personal Motivation: Self-committed to work hard towards goals.
We are looking forward to your application. For further information please contact
marijana.elenova at umanova.com or call +41 (0) 22 736 12 15