IT SUPPORT TEAMPLAYER
Permanent opportunities | Bischofszell, Thurgau, Switzerland | Full Time
Umanova is a Swiss professional services company with an innovative and future oriented approach to consulting providing outstanding conditions.
For our international customer in Bischofszell & Burgdorf we are looking to hire several experienced IT Support Teamplayer.
This is a permanent contract with Umanova for a long term mission.
1st and 2nd level IT support:
- Being in contact with users (customers) to investigate and resolve problems and to provide local & remote support.
- Adhere to global/local IT procedure and processes of The company.
- Answer users' inquiries regarding IT support to resolve incident/problem.
- Use our internal service desk ticketing system in respect of The company procedure and processes.
- Support VIP users at location.
Communication, collaboration and training:
- Adopt a customer’s attitude and an adequate presentation with the spirit of the function
- Collaborate with other regional/global IT support groups.
- Provide basic user training.
- Support and maintenance
- Ensure proper installation and maintenance of IT equipment (Laptop, Desktop, multifunctional network devices (printer, copier, fax, scanner), mobile phones, smart phones, projectors and appropriate software/driver.
- Perform minor repairs to hardware, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Perform installation, maintenance and troubleshoot of OS, client software and business applications.
- Support the IT Service Desk Manager to improve service and processes.
Administrate local IT systems and their structure:
- Maintain 3rd party order process.
- Maintain inventory of IT Hardware and track compliance.
- Manager account creation, termination or move.
- Apply the safety requirements in force and guarantee the confidentiality of information.
Education, Experience & Knowledge:
- Education in the field of IT – either degree or certified training.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in a likewise function.
- Used to work in a multinational and multicultural environment is an advantage.
- Valid experience on IT Hardware: desktop, laptop, printer, projector, mobile dev. (Smart phones, iPhone, Android Devices) IT Software: Google Mail, Microsoft environment (Win7, Win10, Active Directory, and Office), automatic PC staging application and package distribution tools.
- Driving License B
- Fluent in both German and English (spoken and written).
- Any other language is an advantage.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity: Interact with others in a sensitive and effective way. Respect and work well with others.
- Flexibility: Successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions.
- Resilience: Maintain effective work behaviour when facing setbacks or pressure.
- Personal Motivation: Self-committed to work hard towards goals.