IT Onsite Support Specialist
Exclusive Top Jobs | Munich, Baierbrunn, Germany | Temporary
Umanova is a Swiss professional services company with an innovative and future oriented approach to consulting providing outstanding conditions.
For our international customer's outlet in Munich (Baierbrunn), Germany we are looking to hire experienced IT Support Team Players.
This is a short term position.
- Extensive experience in providing IT Infrastructure field support which includes troubleshooting hardware, software, operating system issues and problems and fixing the issues without impacting / violating the hardware warranty or customer security compliance requirements.
- Valued Customer centric approach
- Hands on experience in installing, troubleshooting and fixing desktops, printers, laptop and other computer peripherals hardware problems.
- Experience or ability to follow installation instructions in installation and troubleshooting desktop applications.
- High knowledge of enterprise LAN and WAN setups and concepts. Ability to perform smart hand activity under instruction based activities at sites.
- Highly skilled in desk side support and PC break/fix including basic administration of Windows O/S support may need to be provided by certain FTEs.
- Experience with Anti-spyware and Anti-virus software.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and RDP.
- Smart hand support for peripheral and networking hardware, including, but not limited to: monitors, keyboards, mice, printers, fax machines, scanners, routers, wireless routers, switches, firewalls, racks, cabinets, multi-port data termination panels all under ‘Smart Hands’ capability supported by Company.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with systems and networks using good deductive reasoning skills under ‘Smart Hands’ capability supported by Company.
- Very good written and oral communications skills with clients and management. Good people handling skills.
- Ability to work with deadlines and complete tasks on-time.
- Well-versed in ITIL process of Incident, Change, Problem, Service Request and related activities like spare and buffer stock management
- Well versed in IT Asset management – ITAM process
- Handle daily desktop support incidents tickets.
- Troubleshoot and identify hardware related issues and coordinate with vendors if required.
- Troubleshoot any software related issues and should work with cross functional team required.
- Hands on experience in imaging the laptops (Windows 7 and Windows 10)
- Hands and Feet support to ensure the site is up and running.
- Tech should be able to manage the daily operations at the site and also able to expertly handle escalations.
- Ensure CSAT & SLA is met as per contract.
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written).
We are looking forward to your application. For further details please contact us at +41 (0) 22 736 12 15