Front End developer
Exclusive Top Jobs | Geneva, Switzerland | Full Time
Umanova is a Swiss professional services company with an innovative and future oriented approach to consulting providing outstanding conditions.
For our international customer in Geneva we are looking to hire experienced Front End Developer. Location is optional (EMEA region) as the job can be done remotely.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop the layers of their applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation
Job Requirements and Expertise:
- React JS.
- gRPC, SignalR , GraphQL, Rest API.
- Component Libraries (Material UI).
- CI/CD, Docker Containers, Kubernetes.
- Distributed systems design and event driven architectures.
- Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills including common design patterns.
- Strong multi-threading and asynchronous programming skills.
- Agile development methodologies, including Scrum & Kanban and developing using CI/CD pipelines.
- Cypress and Jest.
- Adherence to SOLID design principles.
Other essential skills:
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Strong autonomy, team spirit, and interpersonal skills
- Time management and self-organization of the workload
We are looking forward to your application. For further information please contact
marijana.elenova at umanova.com or call +41 (0) 22 736 12 15