Product | Toronto, Ontario, Canada
What we’re all about:
Uberflip is a Content Marketing, software-as-a-service that helps companies big and small create engaging, tailored and trackable experiences from ALL their content.
Who we’re looking for in a nutshell:
You strive to make the web more beautiful and easier to use. You're never satisfied with an application because you know it can always be "better". You're passionate about the user's experience and how to reduce the complexity so anyone can use your design.
The successful candidate will work closely with our development team, helping to improve every aspect of our application and suggest new creative ways to make our tools easier to use.
- Solve user-experience and user-interface problems and challenges across all Uberflip's customer-facing web-apps, website and application.
- Take a user-centric “design thinking” approach to problem solving, including talking to customers, user testing and responding to feedback.
We need you to have:
- A fantastic portfolio of user-centric interface designs
- Real world experience (at least 2 years) making and maintaining user interface and user experience design decisions for consumer class web applications.
- Advanced knowledge of wireframing tools like Balsamiq or Invision
- Experience working with and establishing design guidelines
- Experience with user-centric design principles (user ethnography, user testing etc.)
We hope you have:
- Experience bringing interactive products online
- A straightforward design approach and a sincere desire to make user interaction fun and playful for the user
- an active portfolio on dribbble.com or similar
- A sense of humor and irreverence
- A quirky hobby
Uberflip Work Place Culture
Uberflip recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviours that are reflective of our values. At Uberflip, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Uberflip offers challenging work, cutting-edge resources, a uniquely collaborative environment, competitive rewards and growth. If you have drive and determination to succeed this is the one place where you can feel free to challenge yourself, to explore new ideas, and create a career with tremendous impact.
Want to learn more about our office culture? Check out this Article on our Hub
How to get in the running:
Please apply using the Jobscore application process. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.