Technical Customer Success Specialist
Customer Success | Toronto, Ontario, Canada
What We’re All About
Every Uberflip'r is laser-focused on creating the best possible product and experience for our customers. We’ve gotten to where we are by working hard and as a result, have an amazing culture, great people and a some fun perks that make it all worthwhile.
What Uberflip Does
We’re marketing to marketers! Uberflip is Content Marketing Automation. The most powerful way to connect with your audience is through a compelling content marketing experience. Uberflip empowers marketers to create that experience and leverage their content to drive growth.
Who We’re Looking for in a Nutshell:
- You love helping people: We need you to have experience supporting a diverse range of customers (SMBs to large Enterprises) and be someone who always strives for 100% customer satisfaction. You should be eager to listen, happy to teach, and always willing to go the extra mile to make customers happy.
- You love solving problems. Creative minds will break us through to the next level. Looking at best practices but thinking outside the box is needed.
- You are a fast learner: You’ve got to feel comfortable in the world of bleeding edge technology. You’ll need to master the ever-changing Uberflip application on the fly and be confident sharing that knowledge with a variety of end-users.
- You're interested in marketing. You have a passion for content marketing and experience with, or interest in learning about, marketing automation tools including HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Act-On, and MailChimp.
- You know what SaaS or Cloud Computing is. If you need to look it up don’t bother applying.
The Daily Routine:
- Answer questions and help troubleshoot problems from Uberflip customers by phone and email
- Proactive identify opportunities to connect with customers and help them be more successful using the platform
- Assist with new customer onboarding and product demos
- Be able and excited to upsell services to existing customers and new prospects – although this is not a sales role we need you to be able to sell the benefits of the Uberflip platform
- Help optimize our ticketing software (Salesforce Service Cloud) to ensure that all clients receive the answers they need in a timely basis, with a goal of 100% customer satisfaction
- Design and implement strategies to improve support team efficiency and adhere to SLAs as the company grows
- Produce process documentation and desk level reference guides to help the team improve efficiency
- Daily upkeep of our most vital resource, the Uberflip Knowledge Base, to ensure that customers are able to educate themselves without support team engagement
What You’ve Done to Date:
- Minimum of 1 year of practical experience using Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, or another client support ticketing solution
- Knowledge of the Salesforce platform and Marketing Automation tools such as HubSpot, Marketo, or Eloqua is a definite asset
- Experience dealing with customers in a cloud software or enterprise environment
- Degree or Diploma in technology or computer science related field is preferred
- Knowledgeable of major social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, etc)
- Proficiency in reading, writing & speaking English fluently
What You'll Experience
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- Great benefits and an award-winning office culture
- A few perks to keep things fun
Uberflip Work Place Culture
Culture is a big part of finding the right Uberflip'rs. We hire for H.U.S.T.L.E. - you can explore what this means and our core values in our Culture Hub @ https://culture.uberflip.com
How to get in the running:
Please use this Jobscore application process to submit your application. Please include a cover letter to show your interest in this specific role. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.