Product | Toronto, Ontario, Canada
What we’re all about:
Uberflip is a marketer's dream - we empower marketers with the tools to produce, share and track their company's content on any web enabled device. We help our customers turn their (sometimes) boring content into rich experiences that leverage today's bleeding-edge technologies.
Who we’re looking for in a nutshell:
You embrace the SaaS model in your personal and/or professional life and are eager to be part of it. You write clean, well documented code because you value efficiency and best practices. You're analyticial by nature and keep up to date on the latest technologies because perpaps "there's a better way" to accomplish a given task.
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- You've either worked with or understand the need for libraries such as modernizr.js, handlebars.js, include.js
- You should be able to create standards-compliant, clean, reusable code and follow industry best practices.
- Ability to write cross browser code for modern browsers
- Attention to detail in design and execution
- A proven track record of learning new technologies quickly
- A portfolio of projects (personal projects are most interesting)
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with web-app frameworks (i.e. Sencha Touch, Backbone.js)
- Experience writing Jquery plugins
Uberflip Work Place Culture
Uberflip recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviours that are reflective of our values. At Uberflip, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Uberflip offers challenging work, cutting-edge resources, a uniquely collaborative environment, competitive rewards and growth. If you have drive and determination to succeed this is the one place where you can feel free to challenge yourself, to explore new ideas, and create a career with tremendous impact.
Want to meet our people and see our office? Check out this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=5cfiWjQrKpc
How to get in the running:
Please apply using the Jobscore application process. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.