Marketing | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Internship
What we’re all about:
Uberflip (formerly known as "Mygazines") empowers marketers, publishers, professionals, educators and corporations with the tools to produce, distribute and track their content on any web enabled device. Our clients have been converting traditional print versions of magazines, flyers, catalogs, brochures, corporate documents, textbooks, and newspapers into branded digital editions with us since 2008.
Who we’re looking for in a nutshell:
You love technology and the web: This does not mean you need to be a programmer or talk in code but you should be passionate about what’s happening in the tech world and what’s on trend.
You pay attention to detail: There, they’re, their...you know the difference and you cringe when you see blatant misuse.
You prove your worth: You are willing to prove you belong on the Uberflip team as we continue to grow and recruit the best possible talent.
The daily routine:
- Research what’s happening in the digital world as well as what’s making news within wide-ranging industry verticals that our customers are in.
- Write, write, write – be able to quickly discern what’s making news, and succinctly identify the SO WHAT in a blog/article/press release/tweet etc.
- Develop marketing support materials and partake in other copywriting initiatives
- Support the Marketing team on various online and offline campaigns
- Other responsibilities as defined by Management
What you’ve done to date:
Strong passion for Technology and Publishing/Content Industry
Social Media Rockstar – you live on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest etc.
Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and problem solving skills
College or University Degree (or equivalent)
- Food/Transit allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to transition into full-time employment
- Fully-stocked beer fridge
- Hip Liberty Village office, steps from transit
Uberflip Work Place Culture
Being able to wear jeans to work and work in a fun and relaxed environment where music is always playing is just the beginning. Uberflip recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviours that are reflective of our values. At Uberflip, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Uberflip offers challenging work, cutting-edge resources, a uniquely collaborative environment, competitive rewards and growth. If you have drive and determination to succeed this is the one place where you can feel free to challenge yourself, to explore new ideas, and create a career with tremendous impact.
How to get in the running:
Please use this Jobscore application process to submit your application, and provide both a cover letter and resume. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.