Director of (Inside) Sales
Sales | Toronto, Ontario, Canada
What we’re all about:
Uberflip empowers marketers to organize their content marketing efforts into a beautiful front end experience for their audience without the help of IT departments.
Who we’re looking for in a nutshell:
- You’re a teacher: You’re patient enough to hear what someone is struggling with (pain) and teach them a better way (solution) – this goes for clients and the team you’ll manage
- You optimize the funnel. You enjoy finding ways to reach out to prospects and show value in a speedy and scalable fashion with high integrity.
- You learn and teach to swim: You’re willing to find a way to make things work without finding excuses and create processes so the next person learns faster.
- You embrace content: Social, Blog, Video, Whitepaper – all things you value and know how to leverage
- You’re amazed by marketing tools: You’re not a marketer but are in touch with marketing trends and marketing automation software.
The daily routine:
- Recruit, hire, train, develop, performance manage inside sales professionals
- Motivate and maintain a high morale and culture of success for the inside sales team
- Define, measure and reinforce the best practices in selling and cultural behaviors
- Help and lead on key sales opportunities
- Identify and research prospective clients through a mixture of research, cold calling, personalized email campaigns & networking
- Attendance at key conferences – travel may be required
- Achieve monthly lead quota set my management
- Coordinate and schedule meetings with target accounts and qualified leads on-site(local) and conference calls (international)
- Understand Uberflip’s diverse value proposition and sales pitch in order to effectively attract qualified prospects
- Provide ongoing market feedback reports and ways to refine positioning and outbound strategies
- Profile and prospect into stated target accounts.
- Keep Uberflip’s management informed by maintaining accurate and thorough records within Salesforce.com
- Weekly reporting on challenges, successes, and progress against plan.
- Provide bi-weekly insights into prospects technology needs and feature requests.
What you’ve done to date:
- Experience managing a team in a fast-paced, high-volume outbound phone selling environment
- Strong passion for wanting to improve how content is leveraged by marketers
- Maintain a company culture that is consistent with our award-winning work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Ability to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Experience with Salesforce
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- The ability to deal with objections
- A fanatical attention to detail
What you’ve experienced:
- A college or university degree in a business-related program
- 5+ years sales experience with 1+ years management experience
- Exceeded or contribute to sales quotas in previous roles
- Experience with SaaS sales
What You'll Get:
- A competitive compensation package with uncapped earning potential
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- Superb benefits and an award winning office culture
- Lots of in office perks J
Uberflip Work Place Culture
Being able to wear jeans to work and work in a fun and relaxed environment where music is always playing is just the beginning. Uberflip recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviours that are reflective of our values. At Uberflip, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Uberflip offers challenging work, cutting-edge resources, a uniquely collaborative environment, competitive rewards and growth. If you have drive and determination to succeed this is the one place where you can feel free to challenge yourself, to explore new ideas, and create a career with tremendous impact.
How to get in the running:
Please use this Jobscore application process to submit your application. Please include a cover letter to show your interest in this specific role. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.