Senior Software Engineer
IT | Bedford, MA | Full Time
Tuvoli is a new and innovative technology platform for the private jet industry. By integrating a feature-rich charter booking tool set with an entirely new way to facilitate instant and secure payments for charter, Tuvoli has fundamentally changed how the charter industry looks at transaction execution.
Tuvoli is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our team. The right candidate will be have the ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of delivery and excellent software engineering skills. This position will work with the team on making the right technical decisions as well as help to work through any blockers/questions.
We are currently all working remote but prefer someone in MA or Southern NH. We don't intend to go back into the office 5 days a week, but at some point will have specific meetings that are better in person and will plan certain days for folks to come in.
- 6+ years software development experience.
- Extensive experience with multiple of the following: AngularJS, Node.js, C#, Database (SQLServer & MongoDB)
- Experience with AWS Cloud Platforms.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline; in lieu of this degree, additional work experience will be considered
- Experience taking a lead role in architecting, designing, and building complex software systems
- Exhibit a strong track record of on-time project delivery for large, cross-functional projects, preferably in data, analytics or marketing domains
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including executives and non-technical leaders
- Experience with Azure DevOps platforms like VSTS.
- Possess expertise delivering projects with Agile methodologies
- Track record of delivering results in a collaborative work environment
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and get the job done
- Well-timed tenacity and conviction