Guest Experience | Austin, TX | Full Time
TurnKey Vacation Rentals (TurnKeyVR.com) is a leading, technology-enabled vacation rental management company started by former HomeAway/VRBO and Hotwire executives. We are based in Austin, TX and we manage over 2,500 properties in 50+ markets including Austin, Lake Tahoe, Port Aransas, Palm Springs, and Santa Barbara. We are growing rapidly and our goal is to become the largest firm nationally by offering homeowners advanced vacation rental management services, with higher revenues at a lower cost.
The TurnKey Vacation Rentals (TKVR) WFM Analyst is responsible for analyzing, refining and developing efficient scheduling processes for our vendors. This role will question everything and use innovative techniques to ensure that TurnKey is ahead of the curve and delivering world class guest experiences in every interaction.
What you'll do:
- Monitors call volume demand in real time and flexes workforce accordingly with partnership of our business partners.
- Ensures that the best possible call center service levels are achieved to maximize utilization.
- Monitors and reacts to fluctuations in call volume as they occur in order to restore service levels as quickly as possible.
- Ensures scheduled activities are around forecasted call patterns.
- Assist in forecast creation and attainment and execution from all business partners
- Create reports to illustrate attainment to forecast and overall efficiency for call center and offline groups both internally and external partners
What you'll bring:
- 2-5 years experience in workforce management
- Thorough understanding of contact center environments
- Strong knowledge of Excel including the use of add-ins and creating Pivot Tables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized, ability to track numerous tasks
- Superior analytical and forward-thinking skills
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize numerous tasks
- Must be highly organized, energetic and possess the ability to get the job done
- Proven hands on management style and ability to lead through example in all areas is essential
- Dynamic, energetic, creative and thrives under pressure
- Knowledge of Calabrio
- Knowledge of Salesforce and reporting through Salesforce
- Working knowledge of Five9 and other contact center technology
- Experience in a high-touch hospitality industry
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to join a company re-inventing the vacation rental service industry
- Working with a world-class team to develop industry leading process and solutions
- Competitive pay, stock options, and health insurance
- PTO Plan