Seasonal Field Operations Specialist- Summit City, CO
Operations | Summit County-Breckenridge, CO | Full Time
TurnKey Vacation Rentals (TurnKeyVR.com) is a leading, technology-enabled vacation rental management company started by former HomeAway/VRBO and Hotwire executives. We are based in Austin, TX and we manage over 2,300 properties in 50+ markets including Austin, Lake Tahoe, Port Aransas, Palm Springs, and Santa Barbara. We are growing rapidly and our goal is to become the largest firm nationally by offering homeowners advanced vacation rental management services, with higher revenues at a lower cost.
We are looking to add a Seasonal Field Operations Specialist to join our Summit County team. This is an essential role which includes inspecting vacation rentals, making sure they are ready for guests, stocking guest supplies, and working out the details needed for the smooth running of our field operations. This role will start now and go through the Summer Season.
What you'll do:
- Perform steps needed to make a new rental ready for guests
- Perform pre-arrival inspection of properties
- Proactively identify issues and/or quality assurance concerns
- Manage and perform specific on-location tasks
- Respond to ad-hoc guest or homeowner related issues and solve problems
- Stock supplies
What you'll bring:
- Self-starter, with an extreme attention for detail
- Customer service experience
- Great problem solver who is able to handle challenges when they appear
- A reliable car is a must as the tasks related to this role predominantly occur in the vacation rentals
- Good eye for staging, cleanliness, and “guest readiness” of high quality vacation rental home
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Working on all weekends
The Field Operations Specialist will need to be able to respond swiftly without delay and complications when required. If you can’t pick up and go on an on-call evening or weekend to solve a problem when necessary then this is not the right role for you.
- Past hospitality experience
- Light handyman/woman skills
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to join a company that’s reinventing the vacation rental service industry
- Working with a world-class team to develop industry leading process and solutions
- Competitive pay