Revenue Management Analyst
Pricing and Revenue Management | Austin, TX | Full Time
TurnKey Vacation Rentals (TurnKeyVR.com) is a leading, technology-enabled vacation rental management company started by former HomeAway/VRBO and Hotwire executives. We are based in Austin,TX and we manage over 2,500 properties in 50+ markets including Austin, Lake Tahoe, Port Aransas, Palm Springs, and Santa Barbara. We are growing rapidly and our goal is to become the largest firm nationally by offering homeowners advanced vacation rental management services, with higher revenues at a lower cost.
What you'll do:
- “Own” revenue production for hundreds of vacation rental home clients by developing and executing price optimization strategies
- Be the go-to expert for all things pricing and revenue management for your markets and your homeowners
- Evaluate key market, property and owner price factors to set seasonal prices
- Execute price experiments that you co-develop with senior team members
- Define and maintain dynamic price adjustment rules in our Property Management System
- Develop and execute strategies to maximize revenue for our homeowner clients
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, marketing and homeowner support to ensure complete understanding and satisfaction of pricing operations and revenue production among clients
- Publish market and property specific performance and prescribe cross-functional changes if warranted. You will truly own revenue production
What you'll bring:
- An unrelenting client service and entrepreneurial mindset. You view a vacant home as a wasted opportunity.
- Ability to think deliberatively and move quickly. You know that time is money.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a broad understanding of technology, especially BI concepts and data management. You love revealing new truths from data.
- A naturally inquisitive truth seeking orientation. You ask “why?” no less than 5 times when analyzing data.
- Statistical analysis. You know the difference between Type I and Type II error.
- Strong attention to detail and constantly strive for excellence. You double check everything.
- Self-starter, works independently and accomplishes tasks with minimal supervision. You don’t require hand holding and find the tools necessary to get things done.
- Exceptional communication skills, and the ability to work with all functional groups within the company. You work equally well in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical field (e.g., engineering, economics, mathematics, finance, operations management, etc.).
- Experience in pricing, revenue management, financial analysis, or similar analytical field.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join a company re-inventing the vacation rental service industry
- Working with a world-class team to develop industry leading process and solutions
- Competitive pay, stock options, and health insurance