Listing Performance Marketing & Onboarding | Austin, TX | Full Time
TurnKey Vacation Rentals, Inc. (TurnKeyVR.com) is a leading, technology-enabled vacation rental management company started by former HomeAway/VRBO and Hotwire executives. We are based in Austin, Texas and manage more than 2,300 homes in 50+ markets including Austin, Lake Tahoe, Port Aransas, Palm Springs, and Santa Barbara. We are growing rapidly and our goal is to become the largest firm nationally by offering homeowners advanced vacation rental management services, with higher revenues at a lower cost.
We are looking for an Onboarding Specialist to join our Listing Performance Marketing & Onboarding team in Austin. Join a growing team, where you will work with local and field-based teams to help our short-term-rental owners prepare their homes for listing on the top vacation rental home websites.
This is a critical function at TurnKey, ideally suited for a detail-oriented, disciplined individual who will assure that TurnKey vacation rental listings are both engaging and accurate. Onboarding Specialists assume primary responsibility for launching new homes into the expanding TurnKey network of vacation rental homes.
What you'll bring:
- Complete the onboarding process for vacation rental homes, to include data gathering and entry into TurnKey and third-party content management systems, listing the home as a short-term rental on top vacation rental search portals (Homeaway, Airbnb, VRBO, etc.).
- Coordinate activities and schedules with Sales, Account Management, Field Operations, and Revenue Management teams to synchronize timing of listing launch with guest ready status of the property.
- Work proactively with Sales and Account Managers to position and market each home for optimal revenue.
- Effectively manage an onboarding queue of multiple homes simultaneously, managing early and late stage progress to assure optimal throughput and homeowner waiting periods, accurately forecasting home launches on a week-to-week basis.
- Respond in a timely manner to requests for ongoing updates and enhancements to rental listings, as required.
- Be knowledgeable on all aspects of the TurnKey offering – listing strength, utilization and rate management, license/tax compliance, and overall property management processes.
- Provide process and quality improvement ideas to Client Service leadership to improve the speed and ease of the onboarding process, and the overall quality of the rental listings.
What you'll bring:
- College degree preferred
- 3+ year's professional experience in content management, project management, or quality assurance role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the capability to listen and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, able to manage multiple complex tasks and projects with tight deadlines
- Adept at conducting research, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and able to develop effective solutions
- Proactive, motivated and willing to absorb new concepts, with a strong customer-oriented focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience and savvy with different forms of software and internet based technologies
- Experience supporting multi-channel digital marketing programs a strong plus
- Experience in the vacation rental industry, hospitality, travel, or real estate marketing is a strong plus
What We Offer
- Opportunity to join a company re-inventing the vacation rental service industry
- Working with a world-class team to develop industry leading process and solutions
- Competitive pay, stock options, and health insurance
- PTO Plan