Marketing Campaigns Manager
Marketing | Austin, TX | Full Time
Your mission in life will be to drive MQLs, opportunities, conversions/revenue, and customer retention. You’ll drive our integrated marketing campaigns across all channels that uniquely position our technology and services to target specific audience segmentations for B2B.
In order to be successful in this role you must understand the value our products bring to both prospects and current customers. You must understand audience segmentation like the back of your hand and what it takes to ensure Sales has what they need to convert a lead into an opportunity. We expect that you leverage your experience and testing to best communicate to a specific audience. You’ll own the entire customer journey from prospect to opportunity and beyond (all touchpoints), map it, and work to continuously improve our lead pool, engagement, and reduce churn. You will coordinate your content strategy, communicate the plan, gather feedback, and manage your plan to completion.
The ideal candidate will have experience in; campaign planning and execution, demand generation, product marketing, change management, internal communications, journey ownership, content messaging, branding, etc. You should be highly process oriented, results-driven, and enjoy complex problem solving. You should be excited about high-level strategy, but not afraid to get in the weeds and problem solve issues. You should thrive on owning the process from beginning to end. You should be comfortable speaking and presenting to executives, wrangling remote workers, and brainstorming with all levels of staff.
To be successful, happy, and grow in this role, you must be is passionate about a user’s experience and brand integrity across all channels. You’ll need to be creative, tech and data-savvy, and have experience developing and executing digital marketing programs to engage, acquire, and nurture our prospects and clients. You should be skilled in copywriting, audience messaging segmentation, email, SEO, paid search, display, paid social, re-marketing, throwing out new ideas to help those around you and our company improve.
Oh, and of course, we’re looking for someone who not only up-levels the business, but lifts the moral of the entire team. A positive attitude and outlook is a must as it helps us all improve.
- Own and rebrand our B2B and customer lifecycles by developing and executing a comprehensive, multi-touch integrated campaign strategy, calendar, and revising our request process to best drive awareness and accelerates pipeline, account acquisition, penetration, and retention.
- Build out new solution details needed to go to market and lead in the development, roll out, and measurement of campaign activities for new products/services.
- Collaborate with marketing operations to manage, measure and optimize all aspects of the lead pipeline to ensure accurate and timely delivery of high quality leads.
- Assist in the development of new market messaging and guidelines, adhere to new standards, and contribute to the evolution.
- Collaborate with marketing operations to develop audience segmentation strategies that can be actioned through database segmentation and plan/develop/manage production for all supporting content.
- Work with marketing operations to create an integrated marketing machine with a great and measurable user experience.
- Work with leadership to leverage 3rd party media, PR, and paid search for contact acquisition.
- Initiate development of A/B and multivariate testing of content and design to maximize traffic conversion.
- Take full responsibility for project timelines and program deadlines.
- Manage in-house or 3rd party contractors to help complete work as needed.
- Ensure that all projects are executed within budget.
- 6+ years marketing experience, preferably in the travel or hospitality industry.
- 4+ years of years of demand generation experience.
- Proven experience and success with B2B marketing.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation software, familiarity with Eloqua a plus.
- Proven ability to manage to goals and exceed them.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills.
- Experience working in an iterative, test and learn environment.
- Proven success in partnering with sales, product and marketing teams to understand needs and successfully exceed those.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- An overall “gem” to work with who adds value to all projects and inspires others!
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (“Grammar Guru”)
- GSD quickly and with high quality
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent eye for design and what is on-brand/off-brand
- Ability to interact with senior management on a regular basis
- Ability to represent the company in a competent manner
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines
- Ability to influence and manage up