Field Operations Manager, South Lake Tahoe
Operations | South Lake Tahoe, CA | Full Time
TurnKey Vacation Rentals (TurnKeyVR.com) is a leading, technology-enabled vacation rental management company started by former HomeAway/VRBO and Hotwire executives. We are based in Austin, TX and we manage over 2,500 properties in 50+ markets including Austin, Lake Tahoe, Port Aransas, Palm Springs, and Santa Barbara. We are growing rapidly and our goal is to become the largest firm nationally by offering homeowners advanced vacation rental management services, with higher revenues at a lower cost.
We offer competitive salaries (commensurate with skills and experience) as well as stock options in our high-growth technology company.
TurnKey Vacation Rentals is looking for a technology focused, entrepreneurial-minded Field Operations Manager to join our team in North Lake Tahoe. The Field Operations Manager is responsible for all field operations aspects of property readiness in the North Lake Tahoe market. Tasks include managing a team of field operations specialists, tracking and reporting filed operations goals and metrics and process development. An ideal candidate will be a self-motivated manager that is capable of managing a high volume of vacation rentals within Nashville.
What you'll do:
- Create and oversee the identification of field operational solutions that will improve productivity.
- Oversees the implementation of best practices in the field that are likely to increase property and housekeeping ratings.
- Establish, communicate, and evaluate progress towards field operations goals and benchmarks.
- Perform daily route optimization and set team shifts for hundreds of job tickets per day.
- Perform daily quality control reviews on specialist team.
- Review monthly booking forecasts to ensure vendor pool is large enough to handle upcoming volume.
- Resolve all daily exceptions.
- Responsible for dispatching of service technicians and our filed staff.
- Responsible for timely updates and communications to our customers and staff.
What you'll bring:
- College degree and 5+ years of Operations experience is preferred.
- Ability to define business process and recommend improvements to solve operational issues.
- Comfort with fast-paced communications, delivery, and issue resolution.
- Superior analytical and forward-thinking skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to join a company re-inventing the vacation rental service industry
- Working with a world-class team to develop industry leading process and solutions
- Competitive pay, stock options, and health insurance
- PTO Plan