Marketing | Austin, TX | Full Time
TurnKey Vacation Rentals, Inc. (TurnKeyVR.com) is a leading, technology-enabled vacation rental management company started by former HomeAway/VRBO and Hotwire executives. Our home-base is located in Austin, Texas although a majority of our team members are located throughout the US to provide our services to properties in 50+ markets.
If you’re looking for a company that’s growing rapidly, and swiftly becoming the largest full-service property management firm by offering homeowners elite vacation rental services at the lowest cost in the industry - TurnKey might be for you!
We are looking for several, stellar copywriters to help us set a new industry benchmark for vacation rental property listings. Many listing sites allow for homeowners to write about their properties, but TurnKey is a full-service property management company. This means we expertly craft each listing to represent our brand across 50+ listing sites, and show how much we care for each and every property we serve.
This is a critical function at TurnKey, ideally suited for a detail-oriented individual who will bring the key attributes of TurnKey’s vacation rentals to live via compelling, concise, and on-brand content.
*Experience writing in the travel industry is a huge plus
What you’ll do
- Support the content initiatives of the Listing Performance & Onboarding team
- Craft quality copy (content) to be listed on multiple websites (e.g., Airbnb, HomeAway, etc.)
- Write effective headings and copy summaries
- Ensure content meets editorial standards and follows brand guidelines
- Ensure content is free of errors/inconsistencies in structure and sticks to the facts
- Ensure content is consistent in expression and terminology
- Ensure content contains correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Assist in the development of evolving our editorial policies and processes
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor of Science or Arts degree, preferably in English, Marketing, or Communications
- 2-5 years’ experience writing marketing copy, with at least 1-2 years online experience preferred
- Clear understanding of effective web communications and technologies
- Ability to write in a clear, brand specific style
- Collaborative, flexible team player who is able to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines
- Creative, strong written and oral communication skills
- Passion for accuracy and detail
- Writing samples or URL links required with resume submission
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to join a company re-inventing the vacation rental service industry
- Working with a world-class team to develop industry leading process and solutions
- Competitive pay, stock options, and health insurance
- PTO Plan