Account Manager, Austin
Account Management | Austin, TX | Full Time
TurnKey Vacation Rentals (TurnKeyVR.com) is a leading, technology-enabled vacation rental management company started by former HomeAway/VRBO and Hotwire executives. We are based in Austin, TX and we manage over 2,300 properties in 50+ markets including Austin, Lake Tahoe, Port Aransas, Palm Springs, and Santa Barbara. We are growing rapidly and our goal is to become the largest firm nationally by offering homeowners advanced vacation rental management services, with higher revenues at a lower cost.
We offer competitive salaries and bonuses (commensurate with skills and experience) as well as stock options in our high-growth technology company.
We are looking for an Account Manager to help serve our homeowners on a local basis. This is an essential customer-facing role through which TurnKey maintains and grows our relationships with the owners of rental properties. Account Managers are a primary resource for homeowners, managing the day to day operational aspects of the business, and resolving issues on a timely basis. This is a perfect role for a customer service-oriented problem solver with demonstrated initiative in handling large customer portfolios.
What you’ll do:
- Onboarding process with owners including data gathering on their home, gathering required information and helping to prepare the home as a short-term rental
- Work proactively with owners to remove barriers that reduce bookings and lead to guest experience issues
- Respond in a timely manner to owner questions / issues and offer rapid solutions, working with other Turnkey departments like Sales, Field Operations and the Guest Experience team
- Become generally knowledgeable on all aspects of the TurnKey offering – listing strength, utilization and rate management, license/tax compliance, and overall property management processes
- Perform “campaigns” as assigned, to reach out to specific segments of owners with targeted solutions, needs, and opportunities; report on progress and results of these campaigns
- Build strong and lasting relationships with owners, assuming primary responsibility for owner retention
What you’ll bring:
- 2-5 years work experience in account management and/or a customer service role, managing large customer portfolios
- Experience in hospitality, particularly in the vacation rental space, a plus
- Must be experienced and savvy with all forms of technology, Salesforce or other CRM solution experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Problem solving, and a service mentality are a must
- Flexible schedule required
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to join a company re-inventing the vacation rental service industry
- Working with a world-class team to develop industry leading process and solutions
- Competitive pay, stock options, and health insurance
- PTO Plan