VP of Worldwide Sales Operations
Sales | In California, CA | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Meet Turn. We’re a fast-growing, global software-as-a-service company operating at the intersection of big data and online advertising. We think big, we foster true collaboration, and we’re not afraid of ideas that reinvent and reinterpret what came before. Our team shares a common purpose: to shape the future of marketing. If you’re passionate about making an impact and have the skills to back it up, we want you.
The VP of Worldwide Sales Operations will lead Turn Inc's global programs, global pricing, sales operations, and sales required business process and systems. This position drives strategy for sales reporting, analytics, business intelligence solutions, revenue materialization, price and margin excellence and sales automation. The VP will also oversee implementation of new systems or software in support of the global sales function. The person in this role will drive sales business planning, margin optimization projects, quarterly reviews in conjunction with finance; manage contract / award negotiation; contract compliance and drive sales compensation strategy. Finally, the VP will lead, coach and develop a global team, located in multiple worldwide locations in support of Turn Inc business strategy.
• Develop, standardize and consistently enhance business intelligence tools to enable decision making and to support sales/business reporting for executive, regional/territory/individual, and manager consumption.
• Plan, create, and deploy a program of standardized and evolving sales targets analytics, metrics, and sales performance reporting, working with internal stakeholders, finance, as necessary.
• Lead, coach, and develop global teams to drive or support sales productivity.
• Spearhead the design of incentive compensation plans for the global organization and collaborate with Finance, HR and other stakeholders on the implementation of the plans.
Desired Skills & Experience
• 15 plus years of leadership experience in a fast paced environment. Minimum 5 years of sales operations experience or similar function.
• Preference for prior experience in the SaaS and advertising industries.
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
• Demonstrated success overseeing large scale software / systems implementations preferably in the sales enablement space.
• Prior success achieving global results in cross functional environments with a strong focus on teamwork and ability to manage relationships across multiple departments and solve complex problems with minimal supervision or direction.
• Successful prior experience in sales compensation, compensation design and implementation of sales incentive plans and independently reviewing and negotiating sales agreements.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.