Technical Training Content Developer
Training & Certification | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Turn is seeking a Content Developer with strong project management, communication and written skill sets to develop, create, project manage and produce online eLearning, static and dynamic content with a focus on external and internal product certification. The successful candidate will work closely with all department subject matter experts to develop programs for various areas of the company via Turn’s Learning Management System (LMS). The candidate will utilize business expertise and Instructional Development and Design principles to analyze training needs, identify audiences, determine learning objectives, develop course design, write course content, and maintain collateral. This individual will also play an integral role in managing and maintaining our Learning Management System (LMS).
- Work with subject matter experts to create and maintain training curriculum for Turn’s various product offerings.
- Develop eLearning, static and dynamic content with a focus on product certification and knowledge transfer to both internal and external parties.
- Project manage simultaneous certification and content development needs.
- Establish project outlines and deadlines for development projects.
- Maintain and update existing training materials based on product changes and feedback.
- Act as an administrator and ‘owner’ of our Learning Management System
- Perform effective project management to meet established deadlines.
- Evaluate training by measuring results and recommending program changes.
- Identify other training/education needs and assist in development of documentation or other support material.
- Become technically expert in Turn’s various product offerings
- Generate opportunities to improve and simplify processes, and take the initiative in communicating your ideas.
- 5+ years facilitating/developing training programs
- Mastery in various eLearning software
- Excellent working knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Proven success in developing, creating and administering product certification programs
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Demonstrated experience working in a collaborative team based environment
- Excellent knowledge of computer based and adult learning principles
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Creativity, enthusiasm, drive
- Self-starter, able to effectively work independently
- This position offers a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, and other comprehensive benefits
Location: Redwood City, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.