Team Lead Account Manager
3221 Client Services | New York, NY | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The Amobee Team Lead is responsible for leading a team of Account Managers who own the client-facing relationship post-sale. This leader ensures superior client service through premium campaign management, relationship development, account retention and up-sell activities. The Account Management organization maximizes client retention, is responsible for education of new offerings and solutions and generates up-sell revenue by delivering best-in-class reporting, insights, and results. The Team Lead is a strong player / coach that inspires others through example and can develop a strong team of Account Managers.
- Lead a team of Account Managers including hiring, on-boarding, continual training with little guidance from manager
- Cultivating relationships with existing clients to maximize client satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Diagnosing client needs and then implementing strategies to help drive revenue for Amobee
- Oversee the campaign launch process from start to finish, inclusive of client kick off call, strategy recommendation, asset collection, optimization and delivery of performance reporting
- Deep understanding of Amobee’s entire product offering and best practices for campaign effectiveness and cross-selling
- Proactively using data, trends, market insights, and logic to develop tailored campaign recommendations and opportunities for continued success.
- Training of clients in order to familiarize them with the platform and move to a self-service model
- Tasked with supporting regional growth goal QoQ
- Be accountable for Team/Pod quota aligned with growing existing book of business and track against quota by forecasting at regular cadence
- 4+ years in digital media or account management
- 1+ years relevant management/mentoring experience
- Self-motivated to dig in to learn about products, technology, customers, and competitors
- Process oriented with a strict attention to detail
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Outstanding computer skills including strong knowledge of brand verification partners, Salesforce, brand safety partners and ad servers
- Able to contribute to a team while working with other departments and logically prioritizing various requests and responsibilities
- Proven verbal and written communication skills in a consultative, client-facing environment
- Powerpoint and Excel skills, including pivot tables, chart marking, and manipulation of large data sets.
- Proficiency in G-Suite a plus
- BA/BS, or graduate degree preferred with a strong academic record
Location: New York City, NY
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.