Internal Application: Strategic Account Manager
3221 - Client Services | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The Strategic Account Manager serves as a key point of contact and liaison between assigned strategic customers, partners and various departments within Amobee. The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for the business health and continual growth of an account--sales focused..
The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for providing business leadership and account oversight. You will define a strategy within the account, by understanding your client’s goals (short & long term) and how the Amobee product, people and process will help accomplish this. You will build and maintain broad relationships with both the clients and the agencies. Developing, owning and nurturing client partnerships.
- Primary relationship owner on existing business
- Leads existing relationships, expresses broader account strategy, drives incremental growth and builds client trust
- Owns entire conflict resolution process both externally and internally
- Works with Account Managers and Performance Strategists/Analytic Leads to understand performance and delivery against client objectives while providing recommendations for efficient KPIs and trends
- Leading account business reviews and goal-setting sessions with clients
- Responsible for managing multiple projects and keeping the team on task with agendas, task trackers and detailed follow-up action plans.
- Working cross functionally to implement plans to achieve goals
- Identifying opportunities and pathways for campaign and overall client success
- Leads strategy on 1-4 of their assigned accounts
- Drives incremental growth on accounts QoQ
- Reports to the regional Sr. Director; requires minimal supervision
- Client management experience (internal and external), including proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability, and act on client goals and objectives in a technical environment
- Troubleshooting skills, with creative ability to overcome challenges and problem-solve
- Comfortable with ‘test and learn’ approach for best practice sharing
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, team-oriented collaborator
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment – able to multi-task
- Experience with online advertising management (ad serving) systems or self service bidding systems
- Client-facing Ad Agency / Publisher / Ad Network / Advertising Technology Vendor / Technical Engineering or Account Management experience in the interactive marketing space
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management applications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and G-Suite
- 3-5 years experience in Client Services / Account Management in agency, ad-network or ad technology vendor with focus on digital advertising
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record or relevant combination of education and experience
This position offers a competitive base salary, commission, stock options, and other comprehensive benefits.
Location: Chicago, IL
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.