Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Audience Suite - RWC, SF, NYC
Product Marketing | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Turn's new Senior Product Marketing Manager, overseeing product marketing for Turn’s data management platform offering, will be responsible for the research, strategy and execution around Turn product marketing for Audience Suite. He or she will develop crisp, effective positioning and messaging to ensure that advertisers interested in marketer data management will understand how Turn’s DMP is competitively differentiated. He or she will research and establish market requirements for Turn’s DMP to ensure that our product team is delivering impactful products that create strong market demand. Working closely with the commercialization team, this person will ensure that all DMP products and features are brought to market in an effective, efficient manner, with high visibility. This role will ensure that key internal Turn stakeholders (e.g. Marketing Communications, PR, Sales, Client Services, and senior management) have the core content required to accurately position the Turn Audience Suite to their constituents by delivering the core set of messages and product description documents. He or she should be comfortable presenting in executive-level meetings as well.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of marketing success within an ad technology organization, and understand how an effective data management platform can help top marketers accomplish sophisticated, cross-channel marketing goals. He or she will be expert in translating technical features into benefits, and will have a deep understanding of the DMP landscape - key players, key technologies and marketing strategies.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will report to Turn’s Director of Product Marketing and work closely with Turn employees within the company’s sales, marketing, product, engineering and client services teams. Past experience within companies who are customers of a DMP, or who sell DMP services, is preferred.
- Formulate and execute market requirement documents, product positioning, messaging, and assist with go-to-market plans for the Turn Audience Suite.
- Be the day-to-day manager for Turn’s product marketing for its data management platform
- Collaborate with product management, engineering, and operations to translate product capabilities into accurate features and benefits messaging
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to translate product capabilities into effective solution stories
- Work with client services to capture customer successes for use in case studies and other marketing materials
- Be an evangelist for the Turn Audience Suite both inside and outside Turn
- Hands-on content creation including authoring data sheets, solution briefs, PowerPoint presentations, whitepapers and blogs
- Manage cross-functional implementations to execute, measure and refine go-to-market strategies including messaging, training, sales enablement and product/feature launches
- Represent the company at customer briefings, partner meetings and industry events
- 5-10 years total experience marketing within the digital marketing technology industry, including at least 1 years of experience working with or for a DMP provider.
- Experience marketing enterprise software is required; experience marketing internet advertising products and an understanding of advertiser marketing strategies and tactics is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop product positioning and messaging
- Expertise with the Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter advertising platforms
- Proven track record in developing highly effective sales presentations and collateral
- Prior experience in product marketing for a technology and/or digital media company strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of B2B marketing, software-as-a-service, and the digital advertising ecosystem is a significant plus
- Demonstrated success in working within cross functional teams and effective project management and analytical/decision-making skills
- Self-starter, high-energy, with ability to execute on business objectives
- Strong teamwork and inter-personal skills
- BA or BS required; MS or MBA preferred
Location: Redwood City, CA, San Francisco or New York
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.