Sr. Account Exec., Social
3121 Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee.
As the East Coast Sales Lead, you will play a key role in accelerating revenue growth by developing new business (primary) at agency partners and brands directly as well as growing existing revenue streams (secondary) on the East Coast. Through a consultative, solutions-orientated sales approach, you will work with clients in meeting their marketing objectives by offering up Amobee products.
- Secure new business from target list of agency and brand direct accounts in order to drive client success and revenue
- Be a thought leader on the East Coast amongst the sales team
- Align with key channel partners to leverage customer success stories to win new customers and drive revenue
- Drive strategic marketing conversations with marketers and agencies to define objectives and provide recommendations
- Collaborate with internal and external peers (social platforms, operations, delivery, reporting, strategy, etc.) to grow revenue across product and service portfolio
- Develop constant pipeline of new business opportunities
- Create customized, solutions-oriented presentations and product demonstrations that align Amobee value proposition with customer specific marketing objectives
- Provide pipeline forecasts on a weekly basis to leadership teams
- Define and lead social strategy and develop the overall customer proposition for clients
- Develop and execute strategy to ensure growth and achievement of revenue objectives
- Ability to build lifelong relationships with clients in the confines of work and client entertainment
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in ad tech or media agency with proven track record of growing revenue in sales/commission-based roles through the development of strategic relationships
- Consultative sales experience with the ability to strategically position Amobee within social
- Strong team player with a “work hard, play hard” mentality
- Deep ad tech marketing knowledge and proficiency is required.
- Experience selling into large agency holding companies and activating individual account teams.
- Deep Social industry knowledge and proficiency is preferred
- Ability to perform well in highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Personal network in place with senior media client & agency contacts. Relationships with top marketing decision makers at F500 companies and agencies
- Outstanding communication, collaboration and organizational skills
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial mentality
- Strong existing direct & agency relationships within the Los Angeles and West Coast community specifically with media clients, agency contacts and top marketing decision makers.
Location: New York
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. When applying to this position, please send your resume to https://www.amobee.com/company/careers/. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.