Senior Product Manager
Product Management | New York or Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Senior Product Manager, Demand Side Platform for Brand Campaigns
As a result of our industry’s continued growth and success of our cross-channel platform, we are searching for a Senior Product Manager to continue to drive the strategy and vision of our cross-channel platform, especially in in-stream video and other rich media, across all connected devices. This seasoned product manager will lead a cross-functional team to build the next generation platform to solve for brand goals and objectives.
- Meet frequently with customers, potential customers and ecosystem partners to develop a deep understanding of their current business processes and product needs
- Develop a comprehensive strategic vision and roadmap for the Turn demand side platform
- Align internal and external stakeholders around this vision
- Build the roadmap, write the PRDs, work with UX designers and engineers to build the best user-interface for campaign execution and real-time monitoring
- Release the product and work with Product Marketing and the GTM team on the execution of advertising, promotional, and sales programs
- Monitor adoption of your products and evangelize your products internally and externally
- 5-10 years of Product Management experience in online advertising
- Experience authoring MRDs and PRDs for business software delivered in a hosted service environment
- Direct experience interacting with a technical customer base, including software engineers and web developers
- Direct experience in working with agencies, brands, publishers and / or exchanges
- Exceptional written, verbal communications and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience and/or strong desire to work in a fast moving entrepreneurial environment
- An exceptional sense of humor
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, including fostering and realizing cross product integrations
- Knowledge of web standards, design and usability
- Aptitude for working with internal and external stakeholders to define requirements and quantify market opportunities – then driving them to realization
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage different groups and personalities to achieve consensus
- Attention to detail, while having comfort with ambiguity
- BS in analytic or engineering-related field; MBA or MS in a quantitative or analytical discipline desired.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
- See more at: http://www.turn.com/career-opportunities/business-development-manager#sthash.C9NnrVC4.dpuf