Senior Ad Operations Manager - Omaha
Customer Success | Omaha, NE | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Turn is seeking an experienced Sr. Ad Operations Manager who has a deep passion for the Digital Advertising space and Data-Driven Creative. We are looking for a highly motivated, driven, and detailed-oriented individual with a high technical aptitude and background to play a critical role in our overall, growing success. Responsibilities will include ensuring the successful delivery of Dynamic Creative Optimization campaigns, helping drive our DCO product direction, and serving as a subject matter expert to both internal and external clients on everything DCO related.
Ideally, this candidate will have strong project management and relationship skills and a solid understanding of how to successfully launch dynamic creative advertising campaigns. Individual will possess sound analytical, technical aptitude, and effective communication skills. The right candidate will be exceptionally organized with the ability to manage multiple ongoing projects with rapidly altering priorities and tight deadlines.
- Work closely with our multiple groups, including Engineering, Sales, Account Managers and Clients, to lead and manage all aspects of campaign deployment for a portfolio of clients.
- Assist the Sales and Account teams with renewals of DCO campaigns.
- Assist Marketing Sciences team with analyzing campaign insights
- Be the point of escalation for campaign issues, find resolution and develop a go-forward prevention plan for the same issue
- Establish DCO best practices and procedures
- Provide recommendations for new product features and streamlining campaign deployment
- 5+ years of Ad Operations, Client Services, or Account Management experience
- 3+ years in the Dynamic Creative space
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Flexible, team-oriented collaborator
- Ability to communicate with a variety of business groups, including the Client, Sales, Engineering and BDC team in India
- A consultative approach; the ability to listen, understand and solve problems
- Attention to detail and independent quality assurance of own work
- An independent thinker with creative troubleshooting and escalation experience.
- Deep understanding of the online advertising ecosystem
- Familiarity with multiple ad servers
- Experience working with offshore support teams
- Experience with video, mobile, and rich media campaigns
- Experience with DCO
Location: Omaha, NE
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.