Finance | Redwood City, CA | Temporary
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Interested in what it’s like to work at Turn? Listen to what our employees have to say at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
The Senior Accountant is responsible for providing systematic support in the Fixed Assets, Inter-company transactions, month-end close, and fluctuation and actual versus budget analyses. The qualified person should be detail-oriented and able to prioritize tasks in a face-paced environment. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner and ensure reports are accurate and up to date.
- Primary responsibility is to prepare financial processing and supporting schedules for fixed assets,
Inter-company monthly close procedures
- Analyze operating and prepaid expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances
- Assist with financial and statutory tax filings
- Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Other projects as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALITIES:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong understanding of accounting theory
- 5+ years accounting/finance experience; CPA a plus, but not required
- Experience in the digital advertising industry preferred
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications, excellent Excel skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity
- Major ERP system experiences required. Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, Oracle E Business Suite 12, FRx reporting experiences a plus.
Location: Redwood City Office
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.