Sales Operations Director
Sales | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Sales Operations Director
As our Sales Operations Director, you will be a key member of the sales team driving the creation and execution of quarterly and annual business plans, reporting revenue trends, defining and improving sales processes as well as designing and measuring KPIs that enhance sales productivity. You’ll work closely with senior leaders across Operations, Finance and Sales to quickly understand issues, perform analysis and implement scalable solutions.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, independent thinker, deeply analytical and detailed-oriented individual who is capable of creating structure to thrive in a dynamic environment. You do not shy away from rolling up your sleeves and creating solutions to problems that have yet to be tackled. Given the sensitive nature of the information, it is also critical that this candidate maintain the utmost discretion and confidentiality.
What you’ll do:
- Lead operational and tactical efforts for the sales leadership including account mapping, goal setting and tracking, cross team weekly pipeline and monthly business reviews, administration and team internal communication flows
- Assist sales team to drive operational logistics including optimizing resource allocation across teams, measuring progress against sales goals, and assisting in key sales management meetings
- Develop, manage & report on key revenue and pipeline metrics and actively partner with Finance on forecasting
- Own sales compensation plans and manage commission plans with Finance team across sales organization
- Work with our cross functional partners (Sales teams, Revenue, Engineering, Finance, HR) to ensure successful execution of key projects, while continually identifying opportunities for ongoing program improvements and enhancements including Salesforce and other sales management tools.
- Help identify opportunities to improve sales team efficiencies, and lead efforts to scale best practices across your vertical/sector
- Actively participate in creating Quarterly business reviews with the sales teams
- Support CRO in all Board presentations, management updates related to revenue.
- Support CRO on key customer meetings coordination and QA.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 5-10 years experience in a media and/or SaaS or other Subscription Based organization
- BA/BS specializing in Marketing, Finance or Business preferred, with MBA a plus
- Working knowledge of ad tech
- Proven record driving sales productivity, hyper growth and profitability in a dynamic organization
- Ability to develop deep internal relationships while also driving accountability
- Familiar with Salesforce.com and other leading sales support systems
- Creativity in solving problems using existing resources
- Strong working knowledge and skills in spreadsheet and presentation software
Location: San Francisco or Redwood City