Sales Operations Analyst - San Francisco
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and enterprises make decisions. Our digital advertising hub enables audience planning, media execution, and real-time analytics from a single login, and provides point-and-click access to more than 150 integrated marketing technology partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley and provides its products and services worldwide. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
The Sales Operations Analyst is a passionate self starter partnering with the sales organization through analytic insights, managing data, and improvements to sales processes.
- Provide revenue reporting with analysis identifying business trends to Sales Management
- Manage weekly sales forecasting process with sales management
- Implement and track SPIFs for the Sales Organization
- Serve as the subject matter expert for navigating through Salesforce.com, sales documentation and tools
- Maintain the territory master, sales policies for opportunity data entry, account management and data quality standards
- Work with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success departments to create advance Sales reporting and dashboards inSalesforce.com
- Support ad-hoc data and reporting requests from internal customers
- Monitor Salesforce.com and sales web portal for data quality issues and initiate resolution
- Strong communications skills, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Knowledge and passion for the advertising space preferred
- Experience in Salesforce.com and the ability to navigate all objects, workflow, and advanced reporting
- Expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Over 2 years experience in operations, project management, or finance
- Desire to understand non-technical and technical aspects of the business
- Comfortable working in a fast pace and changing environment
Location: San Francisco, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.