Sales Manager Performance - Germany
Sales | Hamburg, Germany | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and enterprises make decisions. Our digital advertising hub enables audience planning, media execution, and real-time analytics from a single login, and provides point-and-click access to more than 150 integrated marketing technology partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley and provides its products and services worldwide. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
The Sales Manager Performance will be joining the German team responsible for building deep relationships with media agencies and direct clients and driving adoption of the Turn Platform. This individual will be responsible for driving revenue across all our media channels (display, video, mobile and social) to media agencies in Germany.
As a part of a well knit, cohesive Sales and Account Management team, the Sales Manager Performance will work closely and collaboratively with the Client Services team to collaboratively close new accounts and deliver best of breed solutions based on individual client need. The Sales Manager Performance will play a key role in driving revenue and implementing strategies for driving ongoing client product needs. As an integral part of the Sales and Account Management team you will also be responsible for educating advertisers and agencies about all aspects of our next generation tools and how they can be leveraged to solve their goals and objectives.
- Demonstrable track record in developing relationships – ideally with media agencies.
- Highly effective in high-level direct client contact with media agencies, and direct clients.
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment.
- Basic understanding of online Advertising Sales and multi variant pricing models.
- Strong (hunter) sales skills, relationship building, and customer services skills.
- Ability to partner with Client Services team and other internal groups to provide the best customer experience for our clients.
- Minimum of 3+ years – ideally online advertising sales experience.
- Proven track record in sales — past success and established relationships.
- Experience with or affinity in selling cross channel digital media (display, mobile, video and/or social)
- Affinity in online (programmatic) sales, ad serving, data exchanges or performance advertising is preferred but not a requirement.
- Strong understanding of online advertising technologies and landscape trends.
- Bachelor’s degree
This position offers a competitive base salary, commission, stock options, and other comprehensive benefits.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.