Sales Manager Independent Agencies- DACH
Sales | Hamburg, Germany | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
The Sales Manager position will be responsible for building a pipeline of independent agencies and manage the relationship with our current independent agency. The Sales Manager will oversee the day-to-day business and cross- and upsell to other Turn Solutions.
As a part of a well knit, cohesive EMEA Sales team, the Sales Manager will work closely and collaboratively with the Client Services, Business Development, and Product teams to close new accounts and deliver best of breed customer service. The Sales Manager will play a key role in driving revenue and implementing strategies for driving ongoing client product needs. You will also be responsible for educating independent agencies and their advertisers about all aspects of our next generation tools and how they can be leveraged to solve their goals and objectives.
- Demonstrable track record in developing relationships with independent advertising agencies.
- Highly effective in high-level direct client contact with advertising agencies and marketers.
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment.
- Strong understanding of online Advertising Sales and multi variant pricing models.
- Strong consultative sales skills, relationship building, and customer services skills.
- Ability to partner with Client Services team (UK) and other internal groups to provide the best customer experience for our clients.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years online advertising sales experience.
- Proven track record with agencies — past success and established relationships.
- Existing knowledge of DSP space, ad serving, data exchanges or performance advertising is preferred but not a requirement.
- Strong understanding of online advertising technologies and landscape trends.
- Experience with mobile and/or video desired
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native German, other language is preferred
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.