Regional Sales Planner- East
Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and enterprises make decisions. Our digital advertising hub enables audience planning, media execution, and real-time analytics from a single login, and provides point-and-click access to more than 150 integrated marketing technology partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley and provides its products and services worldwide. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Turn is seeking a creative and proactive sales planner to work closely with our East Region Sales team. The Sales Planner will develop sales material, documentation and research for our sales organization. The Sales planner should be intimately familiar with online media. Any candidate will need to demonstrate direct experience working with a sales team and creating custom proposals and media plans. The Sales planner will also be highly proficient with sales management tools such as Salesforce. The right candidate will be highly organized and detail-oriented, with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work on multiple ongoing projects. This role may lead to a junior sales role or other career paths within Turn. Turn is a dynamic environment, so the right candidate should be flexible and comfortable with change and working in a fast-paced, but fun workplace.
- Assist sales people in developing compelling and detailed media proposals.
- Support pre-sales planning by pulling accurate inventory forecasts, compiling sales collateral, modeling ROI, providing specifications, and ensuring our responses are relevant to RFP requirements.
- Ability to translate client campaign goals into actionable media strategy, understand overall client brand objectives and provide thoughtful recommendations.
- Build processes to ensure all documents and presentations for media proposals are accurate and consistent
- Work with client service teams to ensure proposals and media plans will provide best results across Turn’s portfolio of products.
- SalesForce entry of open opportunities and monitoring progress and life cycle of proposals.
- Support sales team with event planning for clients.
- Work with product marketing to ensure latest collateral and products offered are included where relevant.
Skills and Experience:
- One to two years experience in sales, media planning, ad operations or ad sales support in an agency, ad network, publisher or related environment
- A portfolio of your prior sales planning work (presentations, infographics, etc)
- Knowledge of the interactive marketplace
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task – must be able to juggle multiple projects and clients
- Excellent team player with strong attention to detail and good time management skills
- Strong experience with Excel, SalesForce and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Location: New York, NY
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.