HR | Redwood City, CA
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
We're seeking a recruiter to help build the Turn team. As part of the team you will partner with hiring managers to recruit top talent. You will have experience in full life cycle recruiting of all types of hires including the ability to thoroughly evaluate technical candidates by vetting personal qualifications against complex job requirements as well as being able to course correct searches based on feedback from our interview team.
- Sourcing and recruitment through networking, job posting, and social media
- Drive and manage the entire recruiting process from sourcing, conducting pre-screens, interviewing, and negotiation through offer acceptance (with a high closing rate).
- Develop and maintain strong internal customer relationships with hiring managers and cross-functional teams
- Think creatively about recruiting and help build the processes which will support our growth
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- 5+ years overall recruiting experience in Silicon Valley with a minimum of 3 years corporate recruiting AND previous experience recruiting for a Big Data /Cloud Services /SaaS environment AND start up experience a plus
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from direct competitors
- Ability to articulate the Turn value proposition to candidates
- Ability to cold call and build relationships with candidates both by phone and in person
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Strong competitive spirit and a matching work ethic as well as sensitive to confidential nature of HR relations
- Good planning, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, organization and interpersonal skills a must
- Working knowledge of ATS
- Bachelor's degree required
Location: Redwood City
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.