Recruiting Coordinator (6 Month Assignment) - Redwood City
HR | Redwood City, CA | Temporary
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
As a Recruiting Coordinator you will work closely with a team of professional recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. The Recruiting Coordinator is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships. The ideal person will be passionate about organization, works effectively with recruiters, hiring managers, and Turn team members. Candidate must possess great customer service, verbal and written communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden his/her experience and work in a growing organization.
This is a temporary, full-time position for up to 6 months to help support our team during a period of increased workload.
- Schedule interviews
- Post jobs internally and externally
- Update candidate status in applicant tracking system
- Manage logistics for recruiting process, including travel arrangements and expense reimbursement
- Create reports as needed
- Support additional projects within global recruiting team
- 1+ plus years experience, preferably in HR or Recruiting
- BS/BA Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint
- Detail and team-oriented
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent organizational skills and follow-through internally and externally in order to provide a positive candidate experience
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth, constantly changing environment