Proposal Writer (New York, San Francisco or Redwood City)
Market Solutions | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, and San Francisco. Company revenue has more than doubled every year of Turn’s existence. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Interested in what it’s like to work at Turn? Listen to what our employees have to say at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Turn is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Proposal Writer to author RFI and RFP responses for the Turn cloud marketing platform to digital advertising agencies and global 2,000 brands. This role will report into the Director of Proposal Development and has direct ownership of the proposal development process, utilizing cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Sales Engineering, Product Management and other internal teams to ensure Turn’s proposals are accurate, compelling and completed on schedule.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated success with the development of compelling proposals for digital media sales or digital advertising technology platforms. Individual will possess a strong technical aptitude and the effective communication skills necessary to convey the benefits of advertising technologies in a clear and compelling way. The right candidate will be exceptionally well organized and have a strong desire to excel, posses exemplary written skills, and thrive in a high growth environment with the ability to work on multiple ongoing projects against tight deadlines.
- Be the primary author of proposals for the Turn cloud marketing platform and Turn media services, ensuring all proposals are completed on time and with exceptional quality
- Create boilerplate content, templates, infographics, screenshots and other documentation required to produce high-quality proposal responses that can be utilized across multiple prospects
- Collaborate with the Proposal Development, Information Development, Product Marketing and Sales Engineering teams to ensure all proposals are fully customized and highly compelling for each prospect
- Troubleshoot and resolve any questions or issues related to proposals
- Maintain a deep understanding of the technical solutions, products and positioning offered by Turn and our competitors
- B.S. or B.A. preferably in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, or Human Sciences
- Minimum 2-4 years experience technical writing or proposal authoring for digital media sales or licensed software technology platforms in the digital marketing, data warehousing, CRM, business intelligence or a highly related industry
- Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand complex, technical questions and be able to compile sophisticated responses with limited oversight
- Prior experience with digital advertising technology platforms such as DSPs, DMPs, ad servers or SEM strongly preferred
- Knowledge of third party advertising research tools such as comScore MediaMetrix, Nielsen AdRelevance, Kantara, and @Plan strongly preferred
- Proficiency in proposal and presentation production software, including Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Visio, Sharepoint, Adobe and Qvidian Sant 9
- Strong work ethic; desire to work in an entrepreneurial and deadline driven environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to work cross-functionally to maintain a strong sense of urgency and consistently produce high quality work
- Must be a team player while able to work independently
Location: Ney York, San Francisco Bay Area
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.