Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
Turn is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Proposal Coordinator to collaborate with global sales, account management and sales engineering on RFI and RFP responses for digital media campaign sales opportunities and questionnaires/proposals to advertising agencies and Global 2000 brands.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated success in sales support in the digital advertising industry. This individual will possess a technical aptitude and the communication skills necessary to answer customer requests in a clear and compelling way. We are looking for someone who can multi-task, is organized, can handle rapid deadlines, and who has a strong desire to learn about this dynamic and emerging industry.
- Manage the compilation of questionnaires, RFIs and RFPs for customers globally, under tight timeframes. Projects range from campaign media proposals for advertising agencies to questionnaires and proposals for digital advertising solutions
- Coordinate across all company subject matter experts the content needed to ensure responses are factually correct, tailored to customer need, and completed on time
- Develop solid relationships with key subject matter experts, such as sales engineering, to continuously improve the development of accurate responses
- Develop and maintain a central database of responses, including a list of questions, answers, and screenshots for common questions across all business lines.
- Maintain a current understanding on technical solutions, products and positioning offered by Turn
- B.S. or B.A. preferably in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, or Human Sciences
- 2+ years experience in sales support, proposal writing, technical writing or marketing communications
- Exposure to advertising agencies and online advertising market (display and/or search marketing), or ad technology platforms preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude and comfort with learning new software
- Proficiency in proposal and presentation production software, including Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience using Salesforce.com is a plus
- Strong work ethic; desire to work in a dynamic industry with rapidly changing priorities
- Must be a team player while able to work independently
Location: New York
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo.
For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. TURN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.