Marketing | Redwood City, CA
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, and San Francisco. Company revenue has more than doubled every year of Turn’s existence. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
As a member of the Product Management team, this person will be responsible for the design, workflow and usability of new features within Turn’s data and media management platform. This is a highly interactive role, requiring the Product Manager to work closely with external clients and internal subject matter experts for requirements gathering and PRD authoring, an interface designer for developing the information architecture and wireframe prototypes for new system interfaces, software engineering during the development of technical specifications, and the Marketing and Sales organizations in the creation of appropriate product marketing and user training materials.
- 2-3 years of Product Management experience in the online advertising industry
- User interface design experience including functional requirements gathering, user analysis, information architecture, prototyping and usability testing
- Experience authoring MRDs and PRDs for business software delivered in a hosted service environment
- Exceptional written, verbal communications and presentation skills
- Prior Product Management experience in an Agile development environment
- Aptitude for working with internal and external stakeholders to define requirements and quantify market opportunities, then driving them to realization
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage different groups and personalities to achieve consensus
- Attention to detail, while having comfort with ambiguity
- Experience and/or strong desire to work in a fast moving entrepreneurial environment
- MBA or BS in analytic or engineering-related field preferred
Location: Redwood City
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.