Product Consultant- Chicago
Customer Success | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Turn is seeking a Product Consultant to join our rapidly growing team and support Central region based in our Chicago office. Reporting to the Senior Director of Technology Services, the Product Consultant is the primary technical resource for the client from on-boarding through on-going implementation of Turn’s platform technology. The Product Consultant is also a resource and partner to Client Services and Product Management teams as the client’s technical liaison. The Product Consultant is a trusted technical consultant to our most strategic clients and must be fluent in articulating technology and product capabilities to both business and technical audiences.
As Product Consultant within the Turn’s Customer Success Organization, you will be responsible for managing the technical aspects for our customers’ implementations on the Turn platform, and will assist in ensuring that our customer integrations are functioning optimally. Product Consultant s assist customers’ initial launch of Turn products and services, and are also responsible for fostering the customer relationship after the initial implementation as the key technical adviser and product advocate for our products. The Product Consultant facilitates ongoing collection of feature requests and technical integration for existing clients.
- Provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of post sales activities to ensure customer success
- Act as primary technical point of contact for a portfolio of clients and partners, addressing technical challenges or product related questions
- Integrate customer internal systems and applications with Turn Data Management Platform employing various methods (API, Batch, Server to Server, Pixel based)
- Educate clients on how new and existing Turn product feature set and functionalities can contribute to their business models
- Responsible for implementation and on-boarding of accounts to ensure they are successful in deploying Turn products and services
- Educate clients on self-service tools, release process, and other client programs to ensure a successful partnership
- Conduct regular meetings with the client and make recommendations to provide continued success with Audience Management processes, workflows, and product configuration
- Monitor accounts to ensure optimal performance and usage of Turn product stack
- Act as the liaison with Support organization to ensure client escalations are resolved expeditiously
- Gain deep product knowledge in Turn products and services
- Partner with Sales and Account Development teams to build relationships with influencers and decision maker/business contacts
- Advocate product enhancement requests with cross-functional teams (Solutions Architect, Product Management)
- Accurately identify, replicate, and document software defects and customer-requested product enhancements in the appropriate tracking system
- Assist in product trainings and perform Quarterly Business reviews as needed
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration, or any analytical/quantitative discipline is preferred
- 5+ years experience in a technical account management role
- Advanced knowledge of data management platforms (DMPs) and related technologies (Web Services RDBMS, Hadoop, D/W)
- Advanced knowledge of display advertising exchanges, behavioral targeting, and performance-based optimization strongly preferred
- Ability to match product capabilities with client’s business requirements
- Strong communication and analytical skills necessary to negotiate with internal and client stakeholders
- Previous experience managing customer relationship and handling sensitive customer issues
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships
- Interact effectively and confidently with client and internal executives
- Excellent Project Management experience, including managing projects across organizations
- Ability to respond to high impact, high-profile clients’ product needs in a way that drives customer delight
Location: Redwood City, CA - San Francisco, CA – Chicago, IL – New York, NY – London, UK
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.