Platform Trainer EMEA
Professional Services | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, and San Francisco. Company revenue has more than doubled every year of Turn’s existence. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Turn is seeking a Platform Trainer to join our growing team. As a Platform Trainer, you will have the responsibility for training and consulting with our internal team and external partners on digital advertising and online marketing strategy. You will be responsible for developing and delivering training on Campaign Suite and Audience Suite. You will advise partners on online marketing and recommend strategies and best practices. You will perform training primarily by means of webinars but also with on site sessions. You will work primarily in our London, UK office but will also travel to our other offices and at external partners’ sites.
- Work with subject matter experts to create and maintain training curriculum for Campaign Suite and Audience Suite to be delivered to our clients.
- Develop and maintain internal and external facing training materials hub and self-directed eLearning tools.
- Perform daily individual and group customer training webinars.
- Perform periodic trainings with the Client Operations staff and other Turn employees.
- Identify other training/education needs with clients and assist in development of documentation or other support material.
- Evaluate training delivery by measuring results and recommending program changes.
- Become technically expert in Campaign Suite and Audience Suite.
- Work with marketing to drive Incentive and Recognition programs, Conferences, Regional Trainings and Opportunity Sessions.
- Generate opportunities to improve and simplify processes, and take the initiative in communicating your ideas.
- Manage multiple projects including timelines and budgets.
- Develop and execute comprehensive training programs.
- Travel is required.
- English + Other European Languages required
- MBA or BS in analytical or engineering-related field preferred
- Minimum 1 year consulting on or training online media for marketing purposes.
- Minimum 3 years delivering training on software applications.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Elearning, CBT or web training experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working in a collaborative team based environment.
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills, including communicating technical topics in a non-technical way.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft office products: Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.