Partner Operations Manager
Business Operations | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
As a member of the Partner Operations team you will be part of a fast growing and agile team with the opportunity to work with top companies in the digital advertising space. In this exciting yet challenging role, you will be able to jump in and get your hands dirty while working with Partners that range from Display, Data, Content and much much more.
Turn is seeking an experienced Partner Operations Manager for our London office who has a deep passion for the digital advertising space and Partner Management. We are looking for a highly motivated, driven, and detailed-oriented individual with a high technical aptitude, quantitative skill set, and background to play a critical role in our overall, growing success.Ideally, this candidate will have had demonstrated success with managing large partners in an online advertising industry and handling all day to day operations tasks. The energetic individual will possess strong analytical, technical aptitude, and effective communication skills.
- Serve as a key member of the Partner team to help define and manage our partners’ success strategy.
- Work with Business Development, Product Management and other cross-functional teams to help define features and enhancements to improve the platform.
- Maintain a deep understanding of technical solutions, products and positioning offered by Turn.
- Educate and train Client Services on how to leverage the Turn platform plus appropriate 3rd party partner data and tools with a goal of producing effective performance-based programs.
- Support day to day operations of the partner network including onboarding, implementation, relationship management, issue troubleshooting and resolution, reporting, payment reconciliation, and quality control.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics or equivalent is preferred.
- 3+ years in the digital advertising space, ideally working with technology partnerships.
- Expertise in working within the digital advertising space which include (Display, Mobile, Video, Data, or Content)
- Hands on experience in technologies used to support digital advertising operations such as ad serving, audience management tools, inventory applications, HTML, Flash, and third-party ad tags.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data.
- Ability to investigate, analyze & solve problems, and clearly communicate results.
- Solid experience in Excel including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Eagerness to get hands-on to figure out how things work.
- Experience with statistics and related analysis methodologies.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.