Partner Development Manager - San Francisco
Business Development | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
As a member of the team, this position will report directly to the Director, Partner Development. Key responsibilities include managing strategic partnerships and developing programs that align with Turn’s customer success strategy. You will collaborate closely with core business teams, product and engineering to ensure the success of our partners.
The Partnership Development team is ultimately responsible for managing and developing partner relationships within the Turn ecosystem to enhance the growth of Turn’s ability to provide our customers with the best access to leading technology partners in the industry.
- Provide day-to-day support to our strategic partners; act as an internal advocate and ensure that our partners receive the support needed to grow and be successful.
- Build and develop partner business plans that focus on driving revenue for partners and value for to advertisers and agencies who utilize the Turn software.
- Partner with our Marketing organization to build and execute revenue driving partner programs
- Manage and optimize existing partners in a way that drives improved performance for our customers and maintains or lowers operation cost for Turn.
- Help to develop partner training programs for Turn clients and Turn client teams. Be the single point of contact for your partners and bring in resources from marketing, product, and support as necessary
- Minimum 2-4 years work experience in managing partnerships, ideally in a technical product/software company.
- Demonstrated the ability to lead partner meetings to drive an internal agenda forward.
- Self-starter who can think quickly and creatively in a fast-paced environment; comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change.
- Outstanding communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Superior organizational and time-management skills, with tremendous attention to detail.
- Experience and knowledge of mobile and video advertising.
- Proficient with MS Office products - including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Positive attitude – Turn partners with companies big and small. We want you to ooze the Turn culture. Treat our partners as part of the Turn Family.
- Experience and passion for advertising technologies is a must.
- Bachelors or technical degree preferred
Location: San Francisco, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.